Experience Bhutan & Nepal tour, suitable for those travelers who have limited time
- Views of Himalayan range from the aircraft between Nepal & Bhutan,
- Experience of Buddhist culture and peaceful village in Bhutan,
- Amazing Monasteries & dzong worth to view,
- Walk at steep valleys and a short hike to Taktsang Monastery,
- A local & traditional market with unique items,
- View of ancient art, history, and culture in Kathmandu,
- Scenic drive and amazing world heritage sites.
- Nepal: 2 Nights in Kathmandu with Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Patan Durbar Square, Swoyambhu Stupa, Hanuman Dhoka Basantapur and local market.
- Bhutan: 2 Nights in Bhutan with Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest) hike, Paro Valley, Thimphu with the weekend market.
A compilation of great natural beauty co-ordinating with immense cultural diversity, Nepal gives you all in the light of Everest. Relish your soul with the glimpse of the world heritage sites together with the Rustling bazaars of the turf. Cuddle with the religious culture and tradition in this prosperous country of optimism. Acquire the peace of mind exploring the Gumbas in essence of the Hindu traditions too. Caress the eyes with beautiful craftsmanship and plain streets of Bhaktapur. Savor the aspects of this alluring land to your heart's content. Reveal and not to mention regroup with your inner self with fulfillment and peace of mind.
Seek the prospects of simplicity and elegant lifestyle as you emerge in the province of Bhutan. Enveloped by the hills and Monasteries alike this land has a well-off culture of its own. Preach this land of boundless Shangri-la as you pass into the Taktsang Monastery or the legendary Tiger's Nest monastery. Grasp the old Buddist religion and the Bhutanese culture identically here. Hold to your roster as you meet with the fascinating charms of the Paro valley.
Things to consider for your Nepal Bhutan Tour
- Be alert and follow your local guide strictly. The guides provided are expert in their field respectively.
- Detouring during the trip can be hazardous. In any event, take suggestions from your guide.
- Follow the norms of the places you visit. Photography might be banned in some areas.
- Feel free to ask for nearing festivals for better study of culture.
- You have tourist help centers for your aid in the sites too.
YOUR JOURNEY DAY BY DAY
Fly to Paro from Kathmandu international airport; a Bhutanese representative will peak you up and guide you to visit Thimphu. Stop halfway to the Paro-Thimphu highway, and visit the
16th-century old Tachogang Lhakhang temple by traversing an old
bridge. From the bridge, enjoy the scenic views of the villages. Tachogang temple means
the hill of the excellent horse. Continue to drive to
Rest for a while at a hotel. Visit different popular sites on the list for sightseeing. This tour will give lots of enjoyment as you will be able to grasp the culture and traditions of Bhutanese culture.
- Visit interesting weekend market (Thu-Sun)
- Tashichho Dzong
- Memorial Chorten
- Buddha Dordenma statue
-Bhutan Postal Museum
-Folk Heritage Museum
After breakfast, we drive to Paro and start trekking to Taktsang Monastery.
Taktsang Monastery also known as the Tiger’s Nest is a famous monastery for Buddhists. The monastery is located 10 kilometers to the north of Paro and holds on a cliff at 3,120 meters (10,240 ft.), roughly 900 meters (3,000 ft.) over the Paro valley. The rock slopes are generally steep (almost vertical) and the monastery buildings are built by incorporating the rock face. Despite it looks difficult, the monastery complex is reachable from different directions.
- Kyichu Lhakhnag Temple
- National Museum of Bhutan
- Paro Dzong Taktsang
After arriving at Kathmandu airport, you should process your Nepal Visa; so you will require USD 40 cash and 2 passport size photograph. Our representative will be waiting for your arrival at the airport with a placard. He then takes you to the hotel and proceed the tour.
- Pashupatinath (God Shiva, Hindu Temple)
- Boudhanath (One of the large Buddhist stupa)
After breakfast, proceed the tour in Kathmandu & Bhaktapur.
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Basantapur (Kathmandu Durbar Square)
As your indicated departure time, we transfer to Kathmandu airport for your final departure. If enough time, visit some other attractive monuments around Kathmandu.
You will surely carry along, abundant of memories of nature, hills, valleys and a different culture and tradition. The group that you will meet on this visit will be a memory to adore and share with your friends.
Cost & Inclusion
You're guaranteed the best value service with bonus experiences with our unrivaled local expertise. As operators providing exquisite services for over a decade, we prioritize quality over other factors.
The price for each package might vary with the hotel category, tour duration, travel season, routes and activities being the major factors. You can customize these find your ideal package which might not be same with cheaper deals elsewhere. Rest assured, make your visit worth every bit with Asia Experiences.
Please, ask your tour plan with interested countries with below buttons 'Ask to Expert' or 'Customize Trip'.
- Breakfast in Nepal.
- Full meals in Bhutan.
- Processing Travel Permit and Entry Visa.
- Airport pickups and drops service.
- Private ground transportation with A/C.
- Twin-sharing hotel accommodation.
- Local cultural tour guide with English speaking.
- Sightseeing entrance fees for museums and monuments.
Highly recommend Asia Experiences
12 Sep 2022
Nepal Bhutan Tour- Great and humble tour assistance
19 Jan 2021
Austin & Kylie
Smooth handling of the itinerary
19 Jan 2021