A country with the most diverse lifestyle, from ancient heritage to modern culture India has witnessed a dramatic development. The country rich in traditional modern cuisine has a lot to offer to its visitors. The enthralling view of the landscape and UNESCO heritage site is termed as a wonderful experience of a life time.

India has the oldest civilization and in the last 70 years after independence, India has witnessed a great development. The 7th largest country in the world is recognized for its unique identity as the mountains and sea have given India a distinct entity. The great Himalayas range in the north, the Indian Ocean between the Bay of Bengal on the east and the Arabian Sea on the west has helped the country to progress in the tourism sector as well.

India is pictographic of scenic spots and landscapes, a wealthy history and lavishly made royal cities. The misty mountain, warm hospitality, immensely rich culture with different festivals has given a distinctive identity to the country. A trip to India has always given a new taste and enthralling experience to the tourist.

Facts and Figures:

Capital: New Delhi
Area: 3,287,590 km2
Population: 1,210,854,977 (2011 census)
Density: 382 People per Sq. Km.
Literacy Rate: 74.04%
Languages: Hindi, English and 21 other regional languages
Religions: Hindu 79.80%, Muslim 14.23%, Christian 2.30%, Sikh 1.72%, Buddhist 0.70%, Jain 0.37%, others 0.66% and Not specified 0.24% (Census 2011)
Currency:        Indian Rupee (Indian rupee)
Time zone:       IST(UTC+5:30)
ISD code:        +91

Indian foods and clothing:

Rice is the staple food of India and in almost all the hoses rice is consumed on a daily basis. It is also called Annya, Chawal or Bhaat and is mostly taken with vegetable pulses or Mutton, Chicken, fish and so on. Indian cuisine has also been influenced by the people who came to India in the past. Afghanistan, Kabul, Pakistan, British, and the flavor of many other countries can also be found in the foods prepared in India. Every type of food famous across the earth is available here.

Indian can easily be differentiated by their dress code, women mostly wear Sari and Men prefer Dhoti or Lungi. The official dress is different as men are expected to wear formal shirt and pant whereas women, Salwar and Kameez. You will also find the western dress and European trousers.

Indian Culture:

India is titled as the republic of India and has the world’s second largest population. The large population is divided into different caste and culture which varies in every state of India.

More than 80% of the population in the country are Hindu and the remaining 20% follow Sikhism, Jainism, Christianity, Buddhism, Parsi and Islam. Basically, Indian beliefs are based on the theory of Dharma and Karma.

Indian society: In India, more than 70% of the population resides in the rural area and the remaining 30% lives in urban areas.

In rural India, agriculture is the major mode of earning, the typical mud houses, unpaved road, traditional and old designed house with cattle grazing around and bird songs will give you a genuine experience of the village lifestyle.


Master cards and visa cards are the credit cards accepted widely in India. You will find ATM in most of the streets in India.


Best hospitals are found in many states of India. The geographical variation of heat and cold in different part of the country may cause health problem so it is good to be prepared for any climatic condition. Recommended to carry a mineral water bottle to avoid any form of the water borne disease.


The transportation facility in India is quite comfortable and inexpensive. Trains and domestic flights are best option to avoid long distance buses.

Air flights are available to almost all the destination in India.

Trains are the inexpensive mode of travel in India and tickets for sleeper class can also be booked.

Bus, you will find buses for all the destination but long distance bus is found only 1 or 2 in a daily basis.

Electricity Plug:

230V/50Hz. Plugs have two round pins.

We are what we stand now by the recommended and associations Associate & Trusted by

ntb natta tcb umta slaito tripadvisor