A triangular short trip of a lifetime, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan
- Enjoy the ancient world heritage sites of Kathmandu.
- Fly above Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet and admire the beauty of Himalayan range with Mt. Everest.
- Admire the view of Lhasa with Potala Palace of Dalai Lama.
- Explore the beauty of Tibet with amazing view.
- Visit Drepung Monastery, the biggest Monastery in Tibet and Norbulingka Palace.
- Enjoy the delightful valley of Paro, Thimphu, Phunakha and Wangdue Phodrang.
- Hike to Paro Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest) in Bhutan.
- Nepal: 3 Nights in Kathmandu with Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Patan, Swoyambhu Stupa and local market.
- Tibet: 3 Nights in Lhasa, Tibet with Potala Palace, Sera & Drepung Monastery, Norbulinka Palace and Barkhor street.
- Bhutan: 3 Nights in Bhutan with Taktsang Monastery (Tiger's Nest), Paro Valley, Thimphu with weekend market and Punakha Dzong.
Nepal Tibet and Bhutan Short Tour, walking beside the eaves of the pagodas in the narrow stone patched streets of Kathmandu has its undefinable beauty. The diversity of culture and lifestyle is what one expects from this wondrous country. Surely a heavenly place lying in the lap of the Mt. Everest. The ever-glazing streets of Ason full of skilled craftsmanship and Thanka paintings are appealing to watch. Walking through the Durbar Squares and other majestic world heritage sites acts as a magical outdoor theatre.
Embark on a unique and worthy adventure on Tibet with endless natural beauty and rich untouched culture of Lhasa. Walk through the streets where smiles can be stumbled in any event as you take each of your leaps. Have a divine experience of a lifetime of walking side by side with the Tibetian pilgrims and in the foot of the worlds most prominent plateau. Blend in with the locals and dive into the heart of Tibetian Buddhism as you visit the former residence of Dalai Lama; The grand palace of Potala. A land of many formidable passes you can soak it all with the marvelous view there. Uncover the treasures of this great land as you take the walk of Enlightenment and purity here.
Lose yourself in the lustful natural beauty and rich, undisturbed culture as you visit the astounding country of Bhutan. A place with never-ending cliffs and beautiful monasteries carved right into it. As a matter of fact, Thimphu welcomes you with a smile from their heart. An expedition to Taktsang or the world-renowned Tiger’s Nest is a beauty to devour by the same token standing tall about 900 meters from the valley floor. Drench yourself with the beautiful culture, and shining heart of the Bhutanese people as you walk in the staircase of spiritual satisfaction visiting this great nation with incredible experiences.
Things to know about Nepal Tibet and Bhutan Short Tour
- All these countries hold their religious values strictly. So, you have to be aware of dos and don’ts in these places.
- You can stumble upon different types of festivals while visiting these places. For the most part, enjoy responsibly in these cases.
- Restaurants and lodges here are always welcoming here but might not have every possible facility in some cases. In fact, make a most out of it.
- Try the local cuisine in place of ordering the standard menu as a new kind of experience here.
- Restrictions of foreign entry may be intact in some destinations. One must respect the decision of the people there.
YOUR JOURNEY DAY BY DAY
After arriving at Tribhuvan International airport, you should process your Nepal Visa so that you will require USD 30 cash money and 2 passport size photo. Our representative will be waiting for you at the airport with a placard. He takes you to the hotel and continues the tour.
- Swoyambhunath (Monkey Temple)
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (Hanuman Dhoka with Kumari house)
Due to the short and tight tour schedule, you must arrive in Kathmandu before 1PM, so we can submit your Tibet visa with your original passport on same day. Otherwise you will need 1 extra day in Kathmandu. As Tibet visa requires at least 3 working days.
Today you will visit the magnificence and legacy/heritage of Kathmandu. You will begin from Pashupatinath, the most perfect and sacred for Hindus around the world. After that, we move to Boudhanath Stupa, giant stupa in the world and Bhaktapur, the city famous for art and culture. You will also see the traditional painting school and get a look at Nepalese art.
At Lhasa Gongar airport our guide for Tibet will receive and takes you to the hotel. Today, you will need to acclimatize to the effects of the altitude (Lhasa elevation: 3,600 meters / 11,800 feet from sea level). Lhasa is famous for Dalai Lama's Potala Palace. Next day, you will visit century-old monasteries, palaces and highly crowded Barkhor street. The temperature is chilling more so we would suggest you bring your warm clothes.
Your Tibet visa will collect from Chinese embassy of Kathmandu around 10AM and handover you with your original passport and we will drop your to the Kathmandu airport for your Tibet flight (Tibet flight around 12 noon)
Today you will visit the legendary Potala Palace situated at the hilltop and get a perspective view of Lhasa city. Potala is partitioned into two sections, first is white and second is red. The Palace built for meditation in the 5th century and later remodeled by Dalai Lama is among UNESCO world heritage site. Then you will visit chapels, display and formal Chapel of 14th Dalai Lama till 1959. Then we move to Sera Monastery, a historic religious site, next Jokhang Temple – the spiritual centre. The wonderful temple is situated in Barkhor Square, now a UNESCO world heritage site.
Today we begin our visit from Drepung Monastery, the greatest monastery in Tibet and it is the shelter for thousands of Monks. Here you can see the prayer hall, meeting hall and cooking area for all Monks. Next, you can visit Mentshikang (Men Tsee Khang) a Tibetan Medicine Center which was the bullet in 1916. Then your tours continue towards Dalai Lama's summer camp Norbulingka Palace. It additionally has a lovely park around and is a UNESCO’s world heritage site.
Flight back to Kathmandu, here you can appreciate the outstanding views of awesome Himalayas. The views of mountains like Mt. Everest, Annapurna, Machapuchhare, Manaslu, Pumori and many more will be seeing from the flight. At the Kathmandu airport, you will meet the guide, who will take you to the hotel.
After check in your hotel in Kathmandu, you will visit the Patan city, one of the cities of Kathmandu valley among the three cities. It is famous for art and craft. You can also enjoy the awesome views of Durbar Square, excellent models in the old temples in Kathmandu. Next, you can see a Tibetan refugee camp and industrial area of Patan.
After breakfast, we will transfer you to the airport.
Fly to Paro from Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu. After arrival in Bhutan, our Bhutanese representative will pick you and guide you for Bhutan tour.
Drive to Thimphu and visit different famous destinations on the list of sightseeing. This tour will give delight as you will have the capacity to take and understand the tradition of Bhutanese culture.
- Visit intriguing end of the week advertise (Thu-Sun)
- Tashichho Dzong
- Memorial Chorten
- Buddha Dordenma statue
After Breakfast, we head towards Dochu-la Pass (3102m) and see the great Himalayas. You can take astounding photos of this amazing view; the valleys and hills are noted as an enormous view by various tourists. Then we move to Punakha Dzong and if we have extra time we can walk through rice terraced fields and visit the different temple of fertility. Overnight at Thimphu.
- Drive to eminent Dochula Pass (3102 meters) and see the perspective of awesome Himalayas.
- Continue to drive towards Punakha
- Visit Punakha Dzong
- Visit the sanctuary of ripeness through rice terraced fields
After breakfast, we move to Paro by a drive for trekking to Taktsang Monastery.
Taktsang Monastery also called as the Tiger's Nest is the popular monastery for Buddhist people. This monastery is lying 10 kilometers to the north of Paro and hangs on a cliff at 3,120 meters (10,240 ft.), approximately 900 meters (3,000 ft.) over the Paro valley. The slopes of rock generally steep (relatively vertical) and the monastery are built by incorporating the face of the rock. It looks difficult, but the monastery complex is reachable from the different faces.
- Hike to Taktshang or 'Tiger's Nest' popular religious community
- National Museum of Bhutan
- Paro Dzong
According to your departure time, we transfer you for your final departure. If you have free time, we can visit other attractive monuments in Bhutan.
Without a doubt, you will surely carry memories of nature, hills, valleys and different cultures and traditions. The group and people you met on the visit will be the memory for you to remember and share with your fellow.
Cost & Inclusion
You're guaranteed the best value service with bonus experiences with our unrivaled local expertise. As operators providing exquisite services for over a decade, we prioritize quality over other factors.
The tour cost for each package might vary with the number of travelers, hotel category, tour duration, travel season, routes and activities being the major factors. You can customize these find your ideal package which might not be same with cheaper deals elsewhere. Rest assured, make your visit worth every bit with Asia Experiences.
Please, ask your tour plan with interested countries with below buttons 'Ask to Expert' or 'Customize Trip'.
- Breakfast in Nepal.
- Breakfast in Tibet.
- Processing Travel Permit and Entry Visa.
- Full meals in Bhutan.
- Processing Travel Permit and Entry Visa.
- Airport pickups and drops service.
- Private ground transportation with A/C.
- Twin-sharing hotel accommodation.
- Local cultural tour guide with English speaking.
- Sightseeing entrance fees for museums and monuments.
Very readily with organised trips – Nepal Tibet overland & Bhutan
19 Jan 2021
A life changing experience – Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan
19 Jan 2021
Excellent Service, Thoughtful and Professional
19 Jan 2021
Reaching for the horizon when you have trustworthy agency
19 Jan 2021
Tibet, Nepal, and Bhutan- Much more than you hear
19 Jan 2021
Incredibly good company and surreal customer assistance
19 Jan 2021